For couples who would like to resolve the issues in their divorce or custody cases in Denver, we provide Mediation services. Mediation is a cost effective approach to addressing the issues in a divorce or custody case by trying to reach a settlement without going to court. In Mediation, we help couples resolve their custody, parenting time, child support, alimony/maintenance, and property division issues in a mutually agreeable fashion. Then, if requested, we can draft all the documentation necessary to complete your agreed upon settlement.
Mediation is a confidential process. The Mediator is a neutral person who helps you and the other party settle issues in a cooperative agreeable fashion. In Mediation, you maintain control over the resolution which is better than leaving these important decisions to a court. Moreover, Mediation saves you time and money. You can schedule Mediation for a time that is convenient for you. And, it is less expensive and less adversarial than litigation and going to court.
Divorce and Custody Mediation in Denver is often a mandatory process ordered by the courts. It is important to take advantage of the opportunity to participate in the Mediation process and make it as productive as possible. Many people are able to achieve a settlement far better than would what happen in court.
WE HAVE OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE HELPING GUIDE PEOPLE
THROUGH THE DIVORCE AND CUSTODY PROCESS IN DENVER.
Barry J. Seidenfeld is a licensed attorney in Denver, Colorado who has practiced exclusively in the area of divorce and child custody for over 25 years. He has helped hundreds of people resolve their divorce and custody issues.
We can help you address and resolve the following issues:
- The Allocation of Parental Responsibilities including decision making and parenting time for minor children.
- Regular, Holiday, and vacation parenting time schedules
- Relocation of a parent and minor children.
- Child support calculation, college expenses, life insurance, tax filing status, and exemptions.
- Medical insurance coverage and uninsured medical expenses for children.
- Alimony/Maintenance, medical coverage and life insurance for ex-spouse.
- Allocation of marital and separate property.
- Division of marital property including the martial residence: buyout, transfer, sale, joint ownership, foreclosure, and tax issues.
- Division of vehicles, house contents, home furnishings, personal property and miscellaneous assets.
- Businesses including self-employed, family, and other business issues.
- Investment, rental property and second homes.
- Bank accounts, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, brokerage accounts and stock options.
- Life insurance policies and cash surrender value.
- Retirement/pension plans: 401(k), IRA, and other retirement plans.
- Trusts: beneficial interests, irrevocable and revocable.
- Capital gains and other tax consequences upon sales and transfers of property
- Federal and State taxes.
- Liabilities: credit card debt, automobile loans and leases, mortgage and home equity lines of credit, promissory notes, educational debt, and all other debts.
Free Half Hour Consultation
Our fees are very reasonable. We charge $200.00 per hour for both Mediation and the time necessary to draft any documents you may desire. You may use just our Mediation services or you may also have us draft your final settlement documents. We are happy to do both or one or the other, whatever you chose. We also offer a free half hour consultation for both parties to answer any questions about the process or the anticipated costs.
Denver, Greenwood Village, Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton and Aurora.
If you have any questions about our services or if you would like to schedule Mediation or a consultation, please call 303-572-3200.